Today is one of those yucky days outside. It's rainy and cold and a good day to stay inside if at all possible! Days like today make me think about the things I love to do to stay cozy and warm!
Of course my favorite thing to do on a rainy day is snuggle with a certain furry friend & that sweet hubby of mine!
I love staying in my PJ's, fixing a nice steaming cup of coffee, and watching some good morning television like Good Morning America and The View.
Right now I am loving my Peppermint Mocha coffee creamer! It is comfort in a cup! Another comfort to me is a big glass of Coca-cola with lots of ice (Sonic ice if I have it!). Have you seen the new Coke cans for winter? They're cute!
Another way I would love to spend a cold rainy day would be to fix a big pot of soup. I'm a big soup person on most days, but cold rainy days are especially made for soup I think!
I love to curl up with a really good book while listening to the rain outside. It's so soothing!
Speaking of soothing, rainy days are great for taking naps! It's difficult for me to take naps usually because my brain works in overactive mode most of the time and if I think of something I need to do, I feel like I need to do it right then! But there is something about these kind of days that make me relax a little!
This may not be something that a lot of you would like, but I love to do puzzles on the kitchen table when I'm stuck inside! Me and my mom used to do these together a lot!
What are some of your rainy day comforts?



1 comment:
I'm loving your blog! It's so cute! I love rainy days! Wish it would rain more in Texas! :) New follower here!
Post a Comment