Hannah went with a red wreath so that she could keep it up and use it from Christmas through Valentine's Day. Very clever!
Lesslye brought a really pretty green wreath from home and jazzed it up with some red and green deco mesh. I love how it turned out!
Grace made a bright lime green wreath, and she was very thrilled for me to be snapping pictures of her in the middle of class. You're welcome, Grace!
My sweet Nana gathered all of my wreath materials for me, and I made a traditional red and green Santa wreath.
Here are the finished products:
Lesslye also made some cute garland for her staircase while we were there. This deco mesh is so cute and easy for decorating!
Just one more little story to share. Last weekend, Chris and I went grocery shopping. I usually do all of the grocery shopping by myself, but for some reason he wanted to tag along this time. As soon as we got there, he took off in a different direction and I didn't see him again until we met up at checkout. He already had a grocery bag in his hand where he had done the self-checkout. He had this mischievous grin on his face as he said, "I bought Lucy a present." As it turns out, he thought it would be hilarious to buy Lucy a gigantic bone to see what she would do with it. It was the size of her whole body!
It took her a few tries, but she finally dug right in!
Sorry for the lack of posting lately! I'll try to do better! Happy Friday!














1 comment:
Very cute ladies!
Post a Comment