Thursday, July 26, 2012

This and That

Alicia and I met our good friend Kacie for some yummy frozen yogurt at Stakz yesterday after work, and we had such a wonderful time! It's been way too long since the three of us have sat down and spent some quality time together! I love these girls!

Sorry for the old Halloween pic girls -- I couldn't find a current one of all 3 of us! :) 

I also ran into one of my favorite little girls, Ella, {my friend Amanda's daughter} as I was walking in to Stakz. I almost walked right in without realizing it was her, but I noticed this little girl staring at me like, "hello, are you going to say hi to me or what!". It was too cute.

Last night I made us a margherita pizza, which is a weekly staple in our dinner rotation. Chris loves my homemade pizza dough, and I love when he loves my cooking so it's win-win! So we had pizza and watched a Restaurant Impossible marathon on the Food Network. Does anyone else watch that show? Robert Irvine is this master chef who comes into rundown restaurants and does a total makeover on them in 2 days and with $10,000. He's pretty harsh on the restaurant owners, but he always ends up turning the restaurants into a success so that is pretty cool!


Speaking of good TV, I'm so excited about the Olympics starting tomorrow! Go USA!


One more day until the weekend begins! I'm ready for it! Hopefully some beach shopping will be going on since I keep managing to procrastinate my bathing suit shopping. As much as I love to shop, you would think I would make this a priority! :) Happy Thursday!

4 comments:

Melinda said...

I like the Halloween picture--you should have been in it though.

The Management said...

next time you make that pizza, I would like an invite. Okay thanks.

jes @ twosmuppies said...

i am so excited for the olympics! i just looked up what time the opening ceremonies start.

Anonymous said...

We love watching Restaurant Impossible too!!