I've been having a lot of trouble with my allergies lately and the worst time is usually when I'm trying to sleep. So last night, in a new attempt to breathe and sleep well, I tried out a Breathe Right strip across the bridge of my nose. No I will not be posting a picture of me wearing one!
So I got in the bed with this beautiful thing on my nose and my husband just stared at me and rolled his eyes. So much for the honeymoon stage! But I have to admit, these babies worked like a charm! Thank you, Breathe Right!
My hubby has been asking me all week to make him some chocolate chip banana muffins. All week, I've told him that I can't because we're out of flour (yes, I'm lazy and haven't made the effort to stop by the store and get some flour). So finally, he picked up some flour last night at the grocery so that I could make them for him. I got the banana muffin recipe from this "skinny" website, but being the chocaholic that I am, I made them un-skinny by adding loads of chocolate chips to them. Yum!
Sometimes I'm a good wife and make my husband chocolate chip banana muffins, sometimes I'm a bad wife and don't get flour day after day because I'm lazy, and sometimes I'm an ugly wife who comes to bed looking like I got punched in the nose. But I love marriage -- the good, the bad, and the ugly!! :)


4 comments:
I make my boyfriend wear Breathe Right strips sometimes to quiet his snoring. Sometimes I put one on too so that we get to look weird together. I actually have a picture of the two of us on my phone, both wearing strips on our noses.
We're cool like that.
Good on you for making the muffins. I would have told him to make them himself ;)
Hahaha! I've heard great things about Breathe Right, I just have never tried them. I might have to keep an eye out at the store for when my allergies are at their worst. Ohhhhh...bananas and chocolate! Match made in heaven. Your hubby is a lucky guy :-)
Haha I love the title of this post! And those muffins, yum!!!!
Those breathe right things actually work? I'm intrigued now. This post made me giggle, I just came across your blog from another. Really loving your quirky everyday tales.
xx Jenee C.
http://camomeetscouture.blogspot.com
Post a Comment