Thursday, July 19, 2012

Thursday Favs

I've said it before and I'll say it again, there really is nothing like getting pampered. I had my 10 week hair appointment yesterday and now I'm feeling oh so fresh with my redone tacky roots highlights, trimmed split ends hair, and waxed caterpillars eyebrows! My hairdresser introduced me to this "miracle spray" called It's a Ten that is a leave-in conditioner that is supposed to do all of these amazing things for your hair (seal in the color, add shine, control frizz, yada yada yada...). We'll see! I sure hope so!


I have a few new fun workout clothes that motivate me even more to hit the gym. I bought these cute black Adidas shorts last weekend that I'm loving.

Just picture white stripes instead of pink!

And my Nana bought me this pretty Under Armour shirt that I'm excited to try out today. I've never worn Under Armour, so I hope I like it!


I bought this new color nail polish the other day and I think I'm in love with it. I usually am drawn to more coral and pink colors, but this brown polish is really floating my boat!


Sorry I've been a blog slacker this week! I hope you are having a happy Thursday! I don't know about you, but I'm ready for the weekend. I think some bathing suit shopping is in this girl's near future. :)

6 comments:

The Management said...

I love the brown nails! They are awesome!

Melinda said...

I think that's the same polish that I've fallen in love with too!

Unknown said...

Love that color of nail polish!Would you like to follow each other?
XOXO

www.wardrobestories.blogspot.com

Andrea D said...

I need to get my hair cut SO stinking bad. It's been about 8 months (insert embarrassed face here). Definitely report back on the miracle spray, too...if it works, I want to give it a try! :)

Andrea D said...

I need to get my hair cut SO stinking bad. It's been about 8 months (insert embarrassed face here). Definitely report back on the miracle spray, too...if it works, I want to give it a try! :)

THE Stephanie said...

I just bought some new workout clothes that are Under Armour and I LOVE them! Never worn the brand before, but it's all my husband buys, so I thought I'd try 'em out. :)

Happy Friday!!