Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Favorite Things

I saw these questions on another blog and I thought I would answer them too!

1. What is your favorite thing to snack on while blogging? my favorite snack is crackers, cheese, and pickles -- my dad used to have a snack tray like this fixed for me every day after school, he got me hooked!
2. What is one thing you wouldn't want to live without? my favorite snuggly blanket - Chris and I cozy up under it on the couch every single night! It's so soft!
3. Beach, Mountains, or Farm? Where would you live if you had a choice? I can see us living in any of these three places, but I guess I would say the mountains. I would love to have a log cabin up in the mountains with an cozy fire place and an amazing view!

4. What is your least favorite household chore? Ironing -- I never used to iron as much as I do now that I'm married!
5. Who do people say you remind them of? I've been told Cameron Diaz, but I don't see it!

6. Prefer parties and socializing or staying home with the fam? This one is easy - I'd love to stay home with the fam over socializing any day!!
7. What is your all time favorite movie? There is no way I can pick just one! I love You've Got Mail, Somethings Gotta Give, Steel Magnolias, and Christmas Vacation..and so many more!
8. Do you sleep in your make up or remove it like a good girl every night? Every night I remove my eye makeup, brush my teeth, wash my face with a wash cloth, and then put lip balm on my lips! Creature of habit!
9. Do you have a hidden talent or a deep desire to learn something you've never had a chance to learn? What is it? No hidden talents but I would love to learn how to play the guitar! Chris can play the guitar and I LOVE watching/listening to him play and sing -- he's so cute!
10. What is one strange thing that you're really good at? Hmm..I don't know, I can't think of anything!
11. What first attracted you to your spouse? Well..Chris and I were friends for a really long time before we dated, but I was definitely attracted to his love for the Lord. During college there weren't that many guys like him! And like I said before...I thought he was SO cute when he played guitar and led worship at BSU! (Baptist Student Union)
12. What is something you love to smell? Clean laundry fresh out of the dryer (especially my Nana's! I don't know how she makes her clothes smell so good!) and chocolate chip cookies fresh out of the oven!

13. Tell something about you that you know irritates people. Probably when I preach about money! I know my sister always rolls her eyes when I start in on my Dave Ramsey rant!
14. When you have extra money, what's the first thing you think to do with it? Ha! Depends on what step I'm on in the Dave Ramsey plan! Probably save it! But just speaking hypothetically if I was going to buy something for myself -- it would probably be new shoes or a purse!
15. Are you a silent laugher or a loud laugher? Definitely silent -- I am such a soft spoken person...and laugher!
16. Where is your favorite place to shop? I love TJ Maxx and Target!
17. What's one thing you would do more often if you had more time? Organize my house! Our closets and garage need some serious attention!
18. Are you a big spender or frugal? Frugal, frugal, frugal! I hardly ever buy stuff for myself anymore unless I really need it! Speaking of which, I think I'm going to have to loosen my purse strings and buy some new brown boots...the ones I've worn for the past 2 years are wearing pretty thin!
19. Who is your favorite character of all time (from a movie or book...can't be real)? This one is hard..I don't know if he is my favorite of all time, but I love Linus from Charlie Brown!

20. Would you want to be famous? No way! I'm way too private of a person!

I tag anyone who wants to answer the questions! Happy Tuesday!

3 comments:

kaciemiller said...

I'll play your game.

estetik said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
henning love said...

oh yes chocolate chip cookies right out of the oven!! love that scent!