Friday, October 5, 2012

Touches of Fall

Since this week is fall break for all of the schools, I think everyone is officially in fall mode. I know I am! I thought I would share a few of the touches of fall I have around my house. My house looks best during the fall because most of our colors we use to decorate are fallish like dark orange, gold, and dark red so the fall decorations go perfect with them.

I got a few new fall decorations this year from my sweet in-laws. They know I love pumpkins and burlap, so they got me these and I love them!


I always have a pumpkin candle burning this time of year in my little candle holder.


Outside I've got my fall wreath (thanks to Nana!) and my mum and pumpkin welcome sign. Lesslye got me the mum for my birthday this year, and it is so beautiful! I love mums and pumpkins! I'll have to pick up some pumpkins at Jackson's Orchard to put out with the mum soon.



And of course, one of the most wonderful touches of fall is the pumpkin spice latte. I had to stop and pick one up before work this morning. It was the perfect start to my day!

Happy Fall, Y'all!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

YES! pumpkin spice! ALWAYS and forever :)