Last night my sweet husband surprised me with tickets to see Fiddler on the Roof at SkyPac. We are homebodies at heart, and to me there is nothing better than curling up in my comfy clothes with Chris and Lucy and staying on the couch for the night, BUT every once in a while it is nice to get dolled up and go out and have a date night!
We had such a great time! Fiddler on the Roof was awesome. The main character was so funny, and the songs and music were incredible. I'm so glad we went! Thanks for a great date night, babe! I'm so blessed to have a husband who treats me to surprise date nights!
We don't have much on our agenda for the weekend, which is nice because our past few weekends have been pretty busy. We might go see that new Tyler Perry movie, Alex Cross. It's based on one of James Patterson's novels, and James Patterson has always been a favorite author of mine. Whatever we end up doing, I hope we mostly stay inside where it's warm because it's supposed to be cold outside! I'm excited for the fall weather that's on it's way - bring it on!
Have a great weekend!

No comments:
Post a Comment