Saturday we loaded up the car for Amelia's first big road trip to Franklin. She was a perfect angel and slept the ENTIRE way down AND back! Thank you, Jesus!
I would say that Amelia did pretty well visiting everyone in Franklin. She had her moments of crying and wanting Mommy (what can I say, she is MY GIRL!) but for the most part she was happy and telling everyone stories in her baby gibberish and just being adorable.
By the end of the visit, Amelia was wiped out and so we decided it was a good time to load her back up and hit the road again.
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
Chris and I had a great Sunday because had ourselves a nice little day date. Chris's parents came over to babysit and we left the house and had a fun baby-free afternoon. But before we left, I gave Amelia a bath and have to show you this little munchkin in her robe and slippers. So cute.
![]() |
So me and Chris tried out a new brunch place called Con Huevos which is Mexican breakfast food, and oh my word, it was deeeeelicious. It's been a while since Mommy & Daddy have sat down and had a real meal together & it was a solid choice! After our huevos rancheros and burrito de mama, we went to the movies and saw Pitch Perfect 2. Yes! I couldn't believe I talked him into it! I loved it, of course, and I think he did too, but when we left the theater all he said was "well that was goofy"!
After the movie, we went to get frozen yogurt and then we made one last stop at Barnes and Noble for a quick book and coffee/tea date. I ended up buying all three of us a book...well actually I got Chris 3 books but his birthday is tomorrow so he's special. I am really enjoying my book so far - I got Sparkly Green Earrings by Melanie Shankle aka Big Mama.
Yesterday we did a whole lot of nothing but lounging around. Which was exactly what we needed after a busy weekend of going nonstop.
Happy Tuesday!






1 comment:
That is a fabulous book!
Post a Comment