Amelia has been so much fun lately. She loves sitting outside in the evenings and she has recently discovered that she loves looking at herself in the camera on my phone. We had the best time the other night cracking ourselves up in the selfie cam!
It's so funny to see what you really look like when you are making all those silly faces at her to try to get her to smile! I have several more where I really look crazy...and she's not smiling -- I don't blame her, I looked pretty scary!
She loves laying across my belly to do "tummy time", so I whipped out the selfie camera on her again and she just cracked up! Ignore my serious face in the background - it's difficult to concentrate on keeping the camera pointed at her!
 |
|
She is a precious girl & I just love her so much! We can't get enough of her!
No comments:
Post a Comment