This is a big day for the Nation family -- our cousin Ashley is at the hospital today & we will hopefully get to meet our new cousin, Liam later this afternoon! I can't wait to get my hands on that little bundle of joy!
Speaking of joy, Amelia is such a happy baby these days. I mean all we have to do is look at her and she flashes the sweetest little smile every time. Melts my heart!
![]() |
The three of us are planning to drive down to Franklin tomorrow -- Amelia's first road trip & first visit to Franklin! Hope she sleeps the whole way! Chris and I are a little stressed about making the trip, but hopefully she will do just fine. Mommy may just have to sing 87 rounds of Twinkle, Twinkle.
Speaking of singing to Amelia, I have found myself singing the most random songs to her. Like I have no control of the randomness that comes out of my mouth when I'm trying to get her to smile. I have been known to break into a chorus of Here We Go by *Nsync. 'Yes, yes, yes, here we go. *Nsync has got the flow!' What the heck? And even more randomly, ever since she was first born I have found myself singing a line from that old Skee-Lo song, I wish I was a little bit taller... but the line I sing is 'oh boy, what's that sound, everybody look what's going down. ah, yes, ain't that fresh, everybody wanna get down like that!' Mommy's got issues. At least Amelia is getting a well-rounded pop culture education.
![]() |
Happy Memorial Day weekend, y'all!



No comments:
Post a Comment