This was the first year I've spent Easter away from my family, but we had a great time with Chris's family! Being married means lots of new holiday traditions and taking turns spending time with both sides of our families. Chris and I drove up Friday night and had a great time hanging out with his parents. His extended family came over for Easter dinner Saturday evening and we all ate way too much and enjoyed spending some time outside in the wonderful sunshine. Sunday morning we attended Easter service at Southeast Christian Church and had lunch at Wild Eggs. (Eating at an egg place on Easter just seems appropriate, right?) Chris and I headed back home after that and spent the afternoon cleaning house, grocery shopping, mowing, and watching our favorite Sunday night shows. It was a lovely Easter weekend.
Hope you had a blessed Easter!




1 comment:
Looks like a beautiful day! it was my turn this year for easter! :) it's funny how marriage does that.
Post a Comment