Linking up over at The Little Things We Do for Fill in the Blank Friday! Join in on the fun!
1. When I wake up in the morning, the first thing I do is say Good Morning Lord, thank you for another day!
2. I can hardly wait for sushi night tomorrow with my hubby and bestie Alicia!
3. The quickest way to my heart is ice cream because ...no explanation required! I think ice cream is my love language!
4. A little known fact about me is that I thought my husband's name was Topher for years before I realized that was his nickname. When we were introduced in college, he was introduced as Topher, so that's what I called him for a long time! Imagine my surprise when he told me that wasn't his real name! PS - we weren't dating at this time, just friends - we didn't start dating until about 5 years after we met! Oh and "Topher" was short for ChrisTOPHER. :)
5. The best part about my job is getting out of the office and doing fun things like having picnics and retreats.
6. Something I just couldn't live without is my morning coffee. I would be asleep on my keyboard by 8:30am without it!
7. Something useful that I wish I knew how to do is garden and help things grow. The hubby and I are slowly easing into it, but I have the blackest thumb of anyone I know. Pray for our poor plants!
Happy Friday! Have a great weekend!
2 comments:
I agree with you about wanting to learn how to actually grow something!!! I was talking to Noel about wanting to get a plant, and he just gave me a look like, "really?"
i feel the same way! We moved to California in Sept and finally had a backyard, but dont even know the first thing to do to get started.
Post a Comment