Friday, April 20, 2012

Friday Randoms

Woo hoo for Friday! I feel like I say this every week, but I am sooo glad it's Friday! This week has been eventful in the literal sense of the word -- event planning has kept me SUPER busy! I'll be glad to spend the weekend vegging, painting pallets (woo hoo!!), and tidying up the homestead.

Today our office is having pizza and cake for someone's birthday - I'm pretty excited, ahh the little things!

So what about Colton going home last night on Idol? Sorry if you have it DVR'd and I just spoiled it for you! That shocked me! And then he sang that Lifehouse song to end the show that makes me cry every time I hear it, so of course, I just lost it -- cried like a baby! (Insert Chris rolling his eyes and saying "oh. my. gosh...") Seriously though, if you watch this video of this Lifehouse song, you will never be able to listen to it again without crying either!


Happy Friday, everyone! Hope you have a lovely weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

enjoy that pizza and cake! sounds AWESOME :)

Courtney B said...

SERIOUSLY! Pizza and cake at work would make my workday so much better :)