Wednesday, April 4, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday


I've got lots to be loving this Wednesday!

I'm LOVING a repaired air conditioning unit! We finally turned our A/C on the other night and it was blowing out air that was barely cool even though we put it on 65 degrees. The repair guy came yesterday and filled us up on free-on (sp?) and we are loving having a cooled off house!

I'm LOVING oreo coffee ice cream in a sugar cone. So I may have broken my husband's sugar fast last night just a little bit. Okay, a lot! But it was the best ice cream cone I've ever had! Well worth it!


I'm LOVING Lucy's new haircut and cute spring scarf. She is so soft and cuddly! Me and Chris can't get enough of her!


I'm LOVING shopping with my hubby. Okay, first of all, NO I did not break my spending fast -- I just came along with Chris while he shopped for a new hat. He ended up with 2 new hats a new shirt from Gander Mountain, and I loved helping him decide what to get and telling him he looked good! :)

I'm LOVING that tonight is American Idol night. My favorites are still Phillip and Skylar, but I also like Joshua and Jessica.

I'm LOVING that me and the hubby enjoyed an old romantic comedy last night. I hardly ever get to choose the movie we watch, so last night was a rare treat! We watched Two Weeks Notice (rented from the library of course, haha) and I still giggle every time I watch it.


I'm LOVING that the weather is cooling down a little. It's been so unusually warm for the past few weeks, and now it is finally starting to feel like spring outside.

Happy Wednesday, everyone!

1 comment:

Andrea D said...

AH, that ice cream! I had to scroll past that picture insanely fast before I drooled on my laptop...once this 7 day diet is up, I think I'm going to celebrate with some coffee and oreo ice cream!

Andrea
Left brain, right brain, pug brain.