Friday, April 13, 2012

Is it Just Me...

IS IT JUST ME...

...or is anyone else SO glad it's finally Friday? TGIF!

IS IT JUST ME...

...or does anyone else put on concerts in their car when they drive? I only have about an 8 minute drive to and from work, but I make good use of those 8 minutes and crank up the music and sing my heart out!

IS IT JUST ME...

...or do you have to have something sweet after every meal? We got this little beauty at Mellow Mushroom the other night after pizza. Yum.


IS IT JUST ME...

...or have you lost your personal space bubble to a little furball that thinks they are your shadow? You know I love Lucy, but the girl is attached at the hip! She even follows me to the bathroom! Boundaries, Lucy, Boundaries!



IS IT JUST ME...

...or is the month of April absolutely crazy busy? My desk is a constant mess these days and it is driving this neat freak a little bit crazy!


IS IT JUST ME...

...or is anyone else kind of in love with this blogging thing? I think sending my random thoughts out into the blog world everyday helps me keep my sanity!

HAPPY FRIDAY!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i have to have something sweet after every meal too!

Lindsay Rondo said...

i agree with you on the random thoughts thing. i just did it as well. and april IS so busy! never did I think it was but my days are already filled up for the month!

jes @ twosmuppies said...

i have definitely lost my space to a furball.
in fact, we have a california king bed and shark sleeps in a double and the man and i share a twin technically.

and i DEFINITELY need something sweet after every meal.

so glad you came by :)

winetastegirl.com said...

Love your blog! I hope you'll check out our Spring Sips and Styles series for a chance to win a pair of Tory Burch flip flops. Following you now!
www.winetastegirl.com

winetastegirl.com said...

Darn, I wished you had seen it earlier also. Highballs and Hydrangeas was great! Check out my post on Tuesday. I'll have pics and highlights from the event.