Last Wednesday of April (wow!) and here is what I'm loving...
I'm loving...the new shoes that Chris bought me...you know, since I can't actually buy them myself during my spending fast!
I'm loving...Food Inc. - Of all the movies Chris could have put in for us to watch during dinner last night, this was probably on the bottom of my list! But after watching it, I learned so much -- we are 100% organic from now on!
I'm loving...this scripture verse. The Lord has really been convicting me about all of my selfish plans lately. I need to stop making so many of my own plans and listen for what the Lord has planned for me.
I'm loving...vanilla soymilk (organic, of course!) in my coffee. Yummy!
I'm loving...peanut butter and banana sandwiches for lunch. One of my favorite combinations! It was Elvis's favorite too...not sure why I know these little random facts!
I'm loving...the purple irises that have bloomed in front of our house. So pretty and 'springy'!
I'm loving...the forecast for the weekend weather. Hello pallets, you are so getting painted on Saturday!
Happy Wednesday everyone!






4 comments:
I've been focusing on Jeremiah 29:11 SOOO much lately! Definitely comforting letting Him have control!
I got the ingredients to make peanut butter and banana smoothies this week! Yeah, it's Wednesday and I haven't made one yet, but I will! :) Let you know how it turns out!
awee i love this! cute photos and great post hun!
after seeing your banana/pb sandwich i know think i need to try this! LOL
i just found your blog and i LOVE it!
newest bloggy friend/follower <3
say hi back sometime?
xoxo
awee i love this! cute photos and great post hun!
after seeing your banana/pb sandwich i know think i need to try this! LOL
i just found your blog and i LOVE it!
newest bloggy friend/follower <3
say hi back sometime?
xoxo
Post a Comment