I wanted to share the daily devotional I've been reading this year because it has been such a great blessing to me so far. If you are looking for a good devotional, focused on strengthening your marriage, then I highly recommend this book. It's called The One Year Love Language Minute Devotional by Gary Chapman. My friend, Kaylyn, gave it to me and Chris as an engagement gift a few years ago. We read it together as a couple for a while when we were newly engaged, but never got around to finishing it with the busyness of wedding planning, honeymooning, and newly-wedding. But, I've picked it up again to read this year as my personal daily devotional, and I have already been blessed by it's wisdom and felt God working in our marriage.
A very belated thank you for the sweet gift, K!
1 comment:
Yay! I'm glad it still has relevance in your life :)
Post a Comment