1. My alarm went off 3 times this morning {which I have no memory of}. Once the alarm on my phone 'snoozes' 3 times, it's stops going off completely -- it's like it gives up on trying to wake you up and decides to let you sleep in. Not good.
2. Chris finally woke me up from my deep sleepy slumber. Since he awoke the tired grumpy grizzly bear wife from her hibernation, he was met with a few incomprehensible remarks {again, I have no memory of this, but he was sure to inform me later in the morning}...until the fact that I had slept 20 minutes later than usual actually kicked into my brain, and then I got up.
3. I had sleep marks all over my body -- you know those lines you get from the sheets when your body didn't move from one position all night long? I've had those on my face before from my pillow, but this morning I was covered from head to toe. I must not have moved an inch all night!
Yesterday I read from a knowledgeable source {Pinterest} that if you eat a bowl of cereal w/skim milk as a late night snack, you will sleep better. The tryptophan in the milk's protein and the carbs in the cereal work together to make your brain sleepy.
I tried this out last night and it worked like a charm. In fact, it may have worked a little too well!
No comments:
Post a Comment