Friday, January 4, 2013

high five for friday


I was going to do the link up 'fill in the blank friday' because it's been a while since I've done one of those, and wouldn't you know, she posted yesterday that she was no longer doing 'fill in the blank friday'. Aw, shucks. So instead, I'll try my hand at the link up with Lauren with from my grey desk blog with 'high five for friday' and list 5 of my favorite things.


1. my know hope burlap messenger bag - not only is it cute, but the proceeds go to a great cause 2. new yoga dvd...feeling great...namaste 3. this verse...amen. 4. it's wavy hair friday {aka, fridays are free passes to be lazy and this means no brushing & curling today!} 5. learning french on cd - yes, i'm riding around repeating french phrases along with a cd. i'm pretty sure the only person who will think this is cool is my sister - it's okay if the rest of you think i'm a total geek.

haute cinq pour vendredi! {high five for friday!}

5 comments:

The Sweetest Thing said...

I'm so happy I can view your blog! I love it!

Miss Riss said...

I love anything burlap! Including that bag, way cute! And thanks for sharing that verse...awesome! Happy Friday! :)

Alyssa said...

I seriously need to get into this while yoga thing! I've heard that it is wonderful! Your hair looks great! Fridays are awesome in many ways and that way is awesome!!! What program are you using to learn French? My husband lived in Russia for 2 years and knows Russian and he wants me to learn how! New languages are so much fun!! Found you from H54F! (:
http://www.alyssadawsonblog.com/

Anonymous said...

Hey Emily, I changed my blog URL!
http://asweetsouthernbliss.blogspot.com/

Lauren | Beautifully Mint said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!! I love the verse you posted. :) Thanks for that word of encouragement.