I had a night to myself on Friday because Chris attended a friend's going away party. My Friday night consisted of:
- yoga
- cooking
- bubble bath
- reading
- movie watching
Saturday
I had a busy but fun Saturday which consisted of:
- yoga
- starbucks with Ashley & Kacie for Alicia's baby shower planning
- lunch with Ashley {we were waaaayyy overdue for a catch up session!}
- finished reading my book club book - A Winter's Dream by Richard Paul Evans {sooooo good!}
- massage {thank you for the gift certificate, hubby!}
- mellow mushroom date with my hubby
- watched the movie Looper and had a cozy movie date at home
Sunday
I had lots of errands to run {my Sundays are always super busy!} so this is what my day looked like:
- yoga {seeing a trend here? I think I'm officially on a yoga kick}
- church
- lunch date with my hubby
- watched the movie Paranorman at home with my hubby {very cute movie!}
- ironing, cleaning, and laundry {fun, fun!}
- shopping {for both clothes & groceries!} some of my purchases from yesterday:
| cat-eye sunglasses from old navy |
| cozy sweater from kohl's |
![]() |
| blood orange juice - amazing! |
- cooking {we had a yummy grilled chicken salad w/baby spinach, feta, craisins, walnuts & poppyseed dressing...umm, yuummmmm!}
- bubble bath
- reading {I let Chris pick my next book so he selected Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain}
- watched The Biggest Loser premiere
The last thing I did this weekend was write out my 30 before 30 list on a bright {noticeable} piece of paper and posted it on my fridge. I need a prominent daily reminder {hence the noticeable paper} that I really do want to accomplish these goals before my 30th birthday. I have a little over a year & a half to do them. As fast as 2012 flew by, I feel like my time will be up before I know it so I better get a move on!
Happy Monday!

No comments:
Post a Comment