Have any of you downloaded the My Fitness Pal app? It is so cool! I just downloaded it this morning, but I am already obsessed with it. It makes it so easy to track everything. Just put in what you ate and if you exercised, and it calculates your calories for you. Not only that, but it tells you how much % of vitamins and nutrients you are getting on a daily basis.
If you are already using this and it is old news, then I'm sorry for being late to the scene, but I had to post about it just in case any of you out there didn't know about it. It's awesome!
Me and Chris are packing our bags and heading to Louisville this weekend to stay with his parents. They are going to babysit Lucy for us while we go to the UofL game Saturday. I'm so excited! Go Cards! And I know Lucy is going to love being spoiled rotten with her grandparents! She loves them so much and the feeling is definitely mutual!
While we are heading up north a few hours, Alicia will be heading way down south..to Haiti on Saturday! Please keep her in your prayers for safe travels and a blessed mission trip. Have a great weekend!


No comments:
Post a Comment