Let me just state for the record that I have the coolest sister ever. I'm sorry if you thought your sister was the coolest, but my sister takes the award hands down!
Remember a few months ago when she left me a present on my patio of an apple, book, and a sweet note? Well, she did it again! To my delight, when I opened my mailbox this afternoon I discovered a few interesting things:
An apple
A burned CD of the soundtrack to 'Something's Gotta Give'
A flower
And a sweet card reminding me to feed my mind, body, and spirit
What a thoughtful gesture and great way to brighten my rainy day! Now I'm listening to my CD (which has lots of good French music on it that makes me want to take a few French quizzes on my phone!) and cooking chicken broccoli alfredo for dinner.
Thanks, Beth -- you rock!
No comments:
Post a Comment