Monday, January 16, 2012

My Day Off

I have had a lovely day off. I haven't left the house...I actually haven't even changed out of my pajamas! It's been great! Chris had to go into work, so me and Lucy have had a girl's day at home cooking and cleaning. Well, actually, Lucy is being a little more lazy and just lounging and sleeping...but that's okay!
 

Here is a glimpse into what I've been up to today:

  • Washing Dishes
  • Making Pie Crust
  • Cleaning Bathrooms
  • Vacuuming 
  • Singing along to the 90's Music Channel 
  • Cooking The Pioneer Woman's Spicy Pop Pulled Pork
  • Watching Real Housewives of Atlanta
  • Folding Laundry
  • Using the Vacuum as a Microphone while Belting Out "Don't Let The Sun Go Down on Me" and Getting Weird Looks from Lucy
  • Checking Items off of My To Do List

I have really enjoyed my day of being both lazy and productive. I wish every weekend was a three day weekend!

Before the day is over, I have a few more items to check off before I'll be able to rest easy:

In case you were wondering what is up with my many Pioneer Woman recipes, I watched her cooking show on Saturday and it all looked so yummy that I decided to make the entire meal myself! Plus I just love her. 

Happy Martin Luther King Jr. Day! Hope you are having a great Monday!

No comments: