I just counted the days on my calendar since the last time I stepped foot in the gym. It's been 24 days!
Wow, I am soooo lazy! The only reason I am fessing up to this embarrassing confession is because I grabbed my workout gear on my lunch break and have every intention of heading straight there after work.
What is it about January that makes you want to start the year off eating healthy and exercising and then before you know it you are spiraling downward into a rutt of apple pie, ice cream, and not working out for 24 days?! Or is that just me?
I blame
No more Miss Lazy Pants! Ya'll better keep me on track and away from the tempting allure of cupcakes and cookies! My sweet tooth has got to get under control!
Someone please tell me I'm not the only one who continually falls off the workout wagon... that would make me feel SO much better!

No comments:
Post a Comment