I am so glad today is Friday! Hip hip hooray! Even though this was a short week because of Monday being a holiday, it still seemed long to me. I am welcoming the weekend with open arms!
Chris and I tried a new meal last night and were very pleasantly surprised. We like to get the Bertoli tortellini with marinara sauce, but Alicia suggested that we try the pesto sauce instead. We were both kind of hesitant to try it because...it's bright green and gloopy-looking! But to our delight, the meal was delicious! You should give it a try too!
Taking a step towards marking one of my "30" things off my list, I downloaded a French language app to my iPhone. I am a self-diagnosed 100% NERD because I am having way too much fun taking quizzes on my phone and testing my French skills. I'm about to drive Chris crazy walking around the house saying "J'ai soif. Je ne comprends pas. Excuse moi." Ha!
Another one of my "30" things is in the works as well. My sweet friend Kelly offered to teach me how to knit! Yay!! I'm going to host a knitting night at my house so if any of you girlies want to come over and learn, let me know! So far me it's me and Lesslye & we are so excited for Kelly to teach us! (Speaking of Kelly, happy birthday shout out!!)
Tomorrow is also my nephew Ryder's 7th birthday!! I can't believe he is 7! Time flies! We're going to Aunt Tammy's house on Sunday for a family birthday party and I can't wait to celebrate with him. He's such a sweetie. I love him so much!
That's enough random thoughts for today! By the way, thanks for all the reassuring comments that I'm not Snooki's blonde twin. :) Have a great weekend, everybody!





No comments:
Post a Comment