Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Scrum-diddly-umptious

I owe a HUGE thank you to PW for hooking me up with some tasty recipes! I'm always a little scared to introduce a new recipe to me and the hubby's dinner rotations. But we had the best BBQ sandwiches and apple pie ever!!

The hubby gave me two compliments.
1. "Nice plating."
2. "This may be my new favorite dinner you make."

I took his "nice plating" compliment to heart and went a little wild with the drizzling of the caramel sauce.
The cilantro slaw was okay, but I'm not a big slaw fan anyway so I probably won't make it again. But Chris liked it! Score!

I wonder if I'm always going to get so excited when Chris enjoys my cooking or if this is just a newlywed kind of thing. I hope I always get excited because it's fun to try new things and make the hubby happy!

No comments: