Wednesday, January 25, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday


I haven't done one of these posts in forever so it is long overdue! Without further ado, here is what I'm loving this Wednesday:


My morning coffee -- this morning I ground some fresh Starbucks Christmas Blend beans and made me a nice large cup of joe with my Truvia sweetener. Freshly ground beans are SO much better than the Starbucks K-cups, but it just takes more time in the morning that I usually don't have!


American Idol -- Chris and I don't have a lot of shows that we really get into, but we are big Idol fans! I'm so glad it's back on!


Hello, Cupcake -- This was a book we got as a wedding gift, and last night I flipped through some of the recipes that are so darn cute! I'll definitely be making some of these in the near future and surprising someone with a fun treat!


My Hubby -- There are a million and one reasons that I love my hubby. I'm such a blessed wifey!


Lucy -- There are several reasons why I love her too! Chris likes to stick the poor girl in our blanket basket, and she just sits there until we get her out, haha.


Texting Auto Correct -- The other day I texted this picture to Aunt Tammy to show her my new shirt and here is how the conversation went:

Me: My new shirt! Ain't it purty?
Tammy:  Cutup
Tammy:  Ochre
Tammy:  Cute
Tammy: Lol

Gotta love auto correct!

That's all I'm loving this Wednesday! Have a great day!

No comments: