I will be 30 years old in 2 and 1/2 years....and there are some things that I would like to do before I reach that milestone. I can do these things after I turn 30, but it's just good to give yourself a deadline sometimes! So in no particular order, here are some things I would like to do before September 26, 2014.
Buy a house.
Pay off all debt.
Start a family.
Visit Seattle.
Invest in a really good camera.
Run a 10K.
Help build a house with Habitat for Humanity.
Visit Memphis.
Take a cooking class.
Start a garden.
Take my husband on a picnic in the park.
Serve in a soup kitchen during the holidays.
Draft a novel.
Adopt a brother or sister for Lucy (aka our future miniature Schnauzer we will be naming Dan McGuinness but calling "McGee").
Throw a surprise party.
Learn to knit.
Share my testimony.
Spend time with the animals at the Humane Society.
Sharpen my French-speaking skills.
Play tennis with my sister. Doubles anyone?
Teach Lucy a trick.
Surprise others with baked goods.
Offer to babysit for friends/family who need a parents night out.
Paint a canvas. (It doesn't have to be pretty!)
Host a family dinner and use the fancy china.
Buy a meal for the person behind me in the drive-thru.
Go camping in the woods.
Attend a Major League Baseball game.
Enjoy a summer sunrise.
Learn a few chords on the guitar.
I hope I can look back at this list in a couple years and feel a sense of accomplishment. If you see anything on the list that you want to do with me, let me know! Seriously! Lots of these things would be more fun with a friend!
Happy Tuesday, ya'll! Bundle up, it got chilly out there all of a sudden!
Happy Tuesday, ya'll! Bundle up, it got chilly out there all of a sudden!

1 comment:
Ohhh, I love this! May have to make a list of my own :)
Post a Comment