Thursday, January 12, 2012

I Love Snow

I am so glad our part of the country is getting blessed with snow this week! It just wouldn't feel right if our winter passed us by without a nice blanket of that pretty white stuff! My veggie soup is simmering in the crock pot and I can't wait to warm up with a big bowl while watching the snowflakes fall tonight. Perfect cozy winter night to me!

I've been away from the office all day for one of my events, but it hasn't been too eventful! Basically, I just make sure all of the presentations are good to go as far as technology/audio/visual and then make sure everyone gets fed. The rest of the time I've been sitting here on my laptop checking emails and such. Just a few more hours and I'll be more than ready to go home!

Everyone be extra careful driving the slick roads tonight and in the morning....and take some time to enjoy the beautiful snowfall God has given us!

No comments: