Friday, January 27, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday

I'm linking up with Lauren @ The Little Things We Do for Fill in the Blank Friday! Join in on the fun if ya want to! Happy Friday!

1.   My favorite place i've ever traveled to is Savannah, Georgia. Me and my sister had a great time there and at Tybee Island last year!

2.    India is not on my wish list of travel destinations.

3.  I pass the time on a plane (or bus, or car ride or train) by reading a good book on the plane, playing Words with Friends in the car, or just talking to my hubby!

4.  My three must-haves when I travel are a great book, Starbucks coffee, and my phone!

5.  My favorite travel companion is NOT Lucy (see below!).

6.  The craziest thing that ever happened to me while traveling is getting the security guards called on me for putting Lucy through the X-ray machines. I didn't know I was supposed to take her out and walk her through with me! Very dramatic!

7.  The most exotic food I've ever tried while traveling is hmm..I'm not a big fan of trying exotic foods - I tried something I couldn't pronounce in Vero Beach at this French restaurant, but it ended up being pretty good!

8.  If I could live anywhere else, I'd live in somewhere on the beach!

9.  I have been to 9 states in the U.S.

That was fun! Hop over to Lauren's Blog if you want to read how others filled in the blanks!

No comments: