Thursday, May 3, 2012

Liebster Award

BIG thanks to Andrea @ Left Brain, Right Brain, Pug Brain for the Liebster Blog Award! How sweet! If you haven't checked out her blog, you definitely should not waste another minute and go visit. The girl cracks me up!



The rules:
1. Choose 5 up-and-coming blogs to give the Liebster award to. Blogs must have less than 200 followers.
2. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
3. Post the award on your blog.
4. List the bloggers you gave the award to and link to their sites.
Leave a comment on their blog to let them know they've received the award.
5. Share five random facts about yourself.

Here are 5 of my fav up & coming bloggers:
Tara @ A Brew of Blessings - An adorable Bible believin coffee lover -- what's not to love?
Brianna @ Sophistifunk - Cute & fashionable w/lots of cute ideas!
Emily @ The Sweetest Thing - So cute & sweet, I just found her blog & I'm lovin it!
Nicole @ Running in Heels - She is an inspiring runner, maybe if I keep reading I'll get inspired to get off my couch!
McKenzie @ He Loves Me - Valerie introduced McKenzie to us a while back & she is just too cute! 

5 Random Facts About Me
1. I run on my toes, yep I'm a twinkle toes.
2. In college I watched an episode or two of Golden Girls before I went to bed every night. (And this was before Betty White became so popular!)
3. I'm a super picky eater and one time my uncle paid me $5 just to taste something..I think it was pickled okra, yuck...but at least I earned $5!
4. On my first day of kindergarten, my sister taught me how to spell 'encyclopedia' and I told anyone who would listen how to spell it!
5. In 5th grade me and my friend, Heather choreographed a dance to Janet Jackson's "Escapade" to try out for the school talent show, but we lost to a girl in the class who did karate.

Those are pretty random huh?! Happy Thursday!! 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love number 4! how cute :)

Andrea D said...

Too funny about the spelling.
When my little brother was in second grade, I taught him that 0 was the biggest number in the world because you could divide it by as many people as you wanted (I was such a smart 4th grader). He told his entire class and afterwards was informed by his teacher that he was wrong.
Psh, mean teachers.

Nicole said...

I hope I can inspire you to get off your couch and run! Fly to Oregon and run with me! :)