Sometimes I like to write deep meaningful posts with inspirational quotes and such. Not today, instead let's talk about some TV shows!
First of all, YAY!!! Phillip Phillips!! I'm SO glad he won! I thought it was so sweet when he started crying during his song and then went to hug his family! Loved it!
Also, when Reba and Skylar performed together, I thought my face was going to crack I was smiling SO big! Reba is my GIRL! I thought they did an amazing job singing together!
Speaking of country music, I have discovered (a little late to the game) a show on CMT that I love watching when we're home on Friday nights. Has anyone seen The Singing Bee? Well, for starters the host is Barbara Jean! (If you don't watch Reba, then you have no idea who I'm talking about, but gosh that girl is hilarious!) But it's a fun show that tests your knowledge of lyrics, and you don't even have to be able to sing well! Very fun to sing along to see if I really know the words!
Another show I'm loving right now is The Bachelorette. I usually don't get into the Bachelor/Bachelorette shows because they can be kind of distasteful, but I really like this girl, Emily. She seems like a sweetheart, and I hope she finds a great guy! So far, I'm liking Ryan from Georgia for her!
Those are about the only shows I am getting into these days. I usually let the hubby be in charge of the remote so we end up watching Holmes on Homes or Mad Men. And when I say we end up watching, I really mean he ends up watching while I go do dishes or play with Lucy! :)
Happy Thursday!





4 comments:
I am obsessed with Emily! I like Ryan too... just not crazy about his hair.
So happy for phillip!
Hey, Em! I've nominated you for a blog award: http://lacepearlsandcamo.blogspot.com/2012/05/liebster-award-fitb-friday.html. :)
Emily is such a little doll face! I want to look just like her... how SAD is that!
Post a Comment