Wednesday, May 16, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Wow, it's been a week since I blogged! Sorry for the bloggy break! Here is another What I'm Loving Wednesday!

I'm loving being a little blonder again!



I'm loving my sweet little snuggle bug -- who really needs a summer haircut asap!


I'm loving spending time with Mom & Nana on mother's day. Here is a little country sign I made for Mom's house.


I'm loving this verse.


I'm loving my new summer work schedule. 7:30 - 3:00 Woo Hoo!

I'm loving my wonderful hubby as always. He makes me laugh and smile like no one else can! And he surprises me with thoughtful gestures -- like renting The Vow for us last night! So sweet!

I'm loving today. This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice and be glad in it!

Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

henning love said...

i love the blonder look!! almost a must for summer. and how thoughtful of your hubby to rent the vow love that!!