Anyway, the hubby's birthday is at the end of May & I've been fretting over what to get him. He's pretty picky! I've learned over the years that he really likes tickets - hockey games, concerts, the boy just likes to be entertained! Lately he has been fascinated with this music group called Walk Off the Earth and he keeps showing me lots of Youtube videos of them. I checked out TicketMaster today and saw that they were coming to Nashville 3 days after his birthday! Woohoo! Score! I'm so excited to give him the tickets. Oh, and in case you were wondering why I'm blabbing this on the blog... it's okay, he never reads it! :)
If you haven't heard of this group, you should check out this Youtube video -- they are pretty cool!!
3 comments:
Awesome! The one time he would ever read would be today... it's how the world works ;)
sounds like an awesome birthday gift!! i have given my husband concert tickets the last two years and it is always a winner as far as gifts!
great gift!
Post a Comment