I'm LOVING my purple mani & pedi I gave myself last night.
I'm LOVING Lucy & I'm considering painting her nails to match her mommy!
I'm LOVING the chicken tacos recipe I tried last night. I ended up putting the ingredients in the crockpot at lunch yesterday and it was SO yummy and SO easy!
I'm LOVING freshly waxed eyebrows. Nothing like being pampered!
I'm LOVING an out-of-the-blue phone call from my sweet Grace yesterday. She found a puppy on her front porch when she got home and just had to call me and tell me! I love her so much & I hope she gets to keep the puppy! (hint, hint, Aunt Tammy!)
I'm LOVING this beautiful weather. Have a great Wednesday!

5 comments:
Share the chicken taco recipe, puh-lease :) You can never have too many crock-pot recipes!
i don't think there's a better feeling than freshly waxed eyebrows. especially because i wait til i have to get a hack job to go!
i desperately need to get my eyebrows waxed!
Seriously with you on the waxed eyebrows -- best feeling ever! Also love your manicure. :)
oh lucy, you are too much! love it. and that Fall 2010 picture of her ... i need another dog. a small, white dog.
Post a Comment