Wednesday, May 9, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday

It's Wednesday! You know the drill!


I'm LOVING that I am only working half a day today and leaving to go get my hair done!

I'm LOVING that it is Food Day at work & I brought a yummy pasta salad (recipe below)!


I'm LOVING wearing my new clothes this week. Did I tell you I went shopping this past weekend?

I'm LOVING this verse today. I had a slight case of the grumpies yesterday and today I'm focusing on more positive thoughts!


I'm LOVING all of my blog friends. Y'all are beautiful lovely ladies!

Happy Wednesday!

Pasta Salad
Ingredients:
1 Box Spiral Multi-colored Pasta
1 Can Sliced Black Olives
1 Block Mild Cheddar Cheese (cut in cubes)
1 Block Pepper Jack Cheese (cut in cubes)
1/2 Package Hormel Pepperonis (cut in small pieces)
1 Packet Good Seasons Italian Dressing (follow directions on back - you will need water, oil, and vinegar)

Directions:
Boil pasta, drain, and rinse with cold water. Set aside. Mix dressing according to directions on back of packet. Combine all ingredients until dressing coats everything. Chill and serve. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Missy Minicucci | The Rinfret Group said...

yum, that pasta salad looks delicious! great for a picnic- may have to try it this weekend!

Anonymous said...

love that verse! it was my senior quote in high school!

henning love said...

yay for getting your hair done!! i love fresh hair. and that pasta salad looks really really good