Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Random Tuesday Thoughts

It stormed here last night and the thunder was so loud, I didn't get all of my much needed beauty rest! I can't stop yawning and stretching this morning. My coffee needs to hurry up and kick in!

The hubby got exciting news this morning -- his company was nominated for some Webby Awards, and this morning he found out they won 3! I'm so proud of him!


The last time I got my hair done, I had it darkened to match closer to my natural color, remember? Well, now that it's almost summer & not to mention my hubby said he misses his blonde wife, I've been considering getting highlights again. But I can't decide! I had an appt for tonight, but I canceled it because I wasn't sure what to do! Decisions, decisions. Truth be told I kinda miss my blondeness!


I really think I need to buy some cute wedges now that my April spending fast is over. I'm trying to decide if I need these in black or tan. Maybe both?

I had every intention of putting the ingredients in my crockpot this morning for this yummy chicken tacos recipe I found, but of course I totally forgot this morning as I wasn't fully awake yet. I can't wait to try the recipe though, it looks scrumptious!


After an hour of a mowing the grass and a few hours of playing golf yesterday, my hubby has got a serious tan going on. And I have a serious case of jealousy going on! The forecast says it's going to be 94 degrees this Saturday though, so maybe I can somehow catch up with him!

I'm reading Karen Kingsbury's Firstborn Series, and finished book 2 of 5 a few nights ago. They are really good reads if you're looking for something easy and 'feel good'.


Okay I guess those are all of the random thoughts floating around in my sleepy brain this morning! Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

Alicia said...

That's awesome about the Webby awards! Does that mean a trip is in your near future? And go with the black sandals :)