Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Unproductive Birthday Weekend

This weekend we spent a few days in Louisville celebrating Chris's 28th birthday, and then came home and enjoyed a very lazy Memorial Day at home. Chris got a new iphone so we spent countless hours talking to Siri and asking her ridiculous questions like "Siri, why did the chicken cross the road?"

I forgot to pack a church dress for the weekend, so I had to do some spontaneous shopping while we were there. I got this dress from Target & am totally in love with it -- I'm wearing it again today with my cowboy boots!


Yesterday we were highly unproductive and I loved every minute of it. We watched some Friday Night Lights DVD's, had lunch at Panera, took a nap, and enjoyed some reading and coffee at Starbucks last night. I washed one load of laundry and that was the only productive thing I can think of that I accomplished all day! And that didn't even get done til 9:00 last night! (because I realized I wanted to wear my dress again, ha!)

I have to give the birthday boy some credit -- he was much more productive than me. He did several loads of laundry and burned a very random CD that has everything on it from J-Lo to Gaga which we enjoyed on our drive to Starbucks.

Chris loved his Walk Off the Earth tickets & we're super excited about seeing them in concert Wednesday!

I'm loving that this is a 4 day week -- I'm hoping it goes by fast!

1 comment:

Andrea D said...

I love unproductive weekends. Especially unproductive BIRTHDAY weekends. And cute dress...I'd do laundry just to wear it again ASAP, too :)