Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Help Me Decide!

I'm counting down the hours until we are Nashville bound! I am soooo excited for our concert tonight. Plus I'm sure we'll hit up our favorite coffee shop, Fido's, which is worth an hour drive in and of itself! One large Dalmatian is in my very near future (aka white chocolate mocha -- all of the drinks have dog-names, love it!)

Can't head to Nashville in anything other than my cowboy boots -- I'm ready!


So, I randomly like to check on my 30 before 30 bucket list to see if I've made any progress. So far I've accomplished a few things:

1. Learn to knit
2. Teach Lucy a trick
3. Surprise others with baked goods.
4. Start a garden.

4 down and 26 to go, and I'm still a little over 2 years away from my deadline.

So in an effort to motivate myself to check off another goal, I'm going to throw out 3 options, and YOU help me decide which one to do next. Leave a comment & tell me which one of the following you think I should do!

Paint a canvas.
Go camping in the woods.
Take my husband on a picnic in the park.

Thanks for your help! Happy Wednesday!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say the picnic! that would be easy, fun, & a great surprise for you hubs :)

Anonymous said...

take husband on a picnic...

Annalee said...

30 before 30 bucket list I love it... need to make one.

Amber Young said...

All of those can involve the outdoors -hmmm...pick a 70 degree weather day for the picnic! :)