Friday, May 4, 2012
Fill in the Blank Friday
1. My bedtime routine includes taking Lucy out to tinkle, watering the plants, removing my make-up, washing my face, brushing my teeth, plugging in my phone, setting my alarm, and usually watching a few Youtube videos while laying in bed before drifting off to sleep!
2. I am really hating everything in my closet lately. I am in serious need of some pretty new summer clothes!
3. I can't stand coconut because it's a texture thing!
4. My idea of relaxation would be laying on the beach, reading a fabulous book or magazine, with an ice cold sweet tea in hand. Ahhh....
5. If I had an extra $50, I would go buy some new wedges, a bright colored summer dress or colored jeans, or some fun jewelry...oh I could definitely find many ways to spend an extra $50!
6. The best thing about a bloggy friend is when they leave funny and sweet comments -- always makes me smile!
7. A recipe I've been dying to try is PW's Watermelon Granita (non-alcoholic!) - so summery and sweet looking, yummy!
Quick story -- So this morning I was surprised with a wonderful gift! Someone brought me a large Starbucks peppermint mocha! It was such a coincidence b/c for some reason I didn't make my usual morning coffee so I was sitting here basically about to fall asleep on my keyboard, and then a co-worker comes by with this heaven in a Starbucks cup and says, "do you want this?" Um, YES PLEASE! What a wonderful way to start a day!
Happy Friday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
You are so beautiful! And sooo stinkin' sweet! I'm positive we are supposed to be friends!! Thanks for hte Liebster nomination! I want you to blog about the differences in being married sometimes since you are newlywed... like the pros and co--... no the surprises of it!
I used to HATE coconut too! But recently I've been obsessed with it! lol
that bedtime routine sounds rather familiar. i think the only thing i don't do is water plants. and my dog's name is sherman, not lucy. but other than that ... :)
I was just having a text message conversation with my old college roommate about how we both hate everything in our closets right now and want all new things for summer!
Post a Comment