Monday, May 21, 2012

Little of this, Little of that

Last week I had to leave the office early and head up to Mammoth Cave for the afternoon to scope out a possible location for an upcoming work retreat. As I was driving along on a gorgeous sunny day, windows rolled down, enjoying the beautiful trees and nature, I realized how blessed I was to have such a fun job like this. Then, to top it off, as I was walking into the building where the retreat will be, I was greeted by these two lovely turkeys!


Lately, since I've been getting home around 3:30, I try to spend a few minutes sitting outside in the sun reading or just listening to music and enjoying a few minutes of sunshine (and getting a little vitamin D/tan!). When I do this, Lucy likes to stay in the shade so she props up on the bottom step of our porch. I think it's so cute!


This weekend, all of us girls went out for lunch at Chuy's. I love when we all get together, these ladies are my favorite people ever! Oh, excuse me, ladies and one gentleman.






I hope you had a great weekend! Happy Monday!