I'm still hoping to do a few more decorating touches to my patio, like an outdoor rug, some more herbs in mason jars, and possibly a cute fern. But now that my pallet shelf is done, I am really loving how the patio is coming along!
It looks so cute next to the pallet table! I find it hilarious that we have a book on how to grow plants in pots next to our DEAD flower in a pot. I need to go get a new flower for us!
Hope you all had a great weekend! The weather was gorgeous here & I spent some much needed time with my friend, the sun! I got a little burnt but that's okay! I love the way a little tan makes you feel so much better! Yay for spring and summer weather!
Happy Monday!
3 comments:
it's beautiful! I was reading your bio too, and you are going to celebrate your one year anniversary of marriage this year! Congratulations! I had a great weekend. I hope you have a great rest of your day, Emily!
~Morgan
:D
it's beautiful! I was reading your bio too, and you are going to celebrate your one year anniversary of marriage this year! Congratulations! I had a great weekend. I hope you have a great rest of your day, Emily!
~Morgan
:D
love those two pallet projects!! they look awesome
Post a Comment