Another Wednesday is here and I've got lots I'm lovin' today!
I'm loving that I got to get together with my girls last night for book club at Garcia's! Ashley even came and brought Bronx! I was really loving him!
I'm loving that I stopped for McDonald's breakfast this morning. I hardly ever eat fast foods (Chic fil a doesn't count right?!) but I woke up this morning craving an egg n cheese biscuit, and it was the perfect start to my day!
I'm loving that both Chris and I have started getting more active with volunteering. I'm starting a Bowl for Kids Sake team at work, and Chris has gotten involved with Junior Achievement and United Way.
I'm loving my new curling iron. It gives the best curls! Sunday at Olive Garden I walked past two waitresses and they both said, "I wish my hair would do that!". It totally made my day!
I'm loving my Lucy as always. The other day I was sitting in the floor stretching, and she jumped off the couch and joined me - I wish someone was there to witness us both stretching in the floor. It was hilarious! She is the master of the downward facing dog!
I'm loving that we're going out for sushi tonight! We're meeting our friends Brian and Candice for some California rolls at Yuki, our fav Japanese restaurant! Yummy!
I'm loving that it is February 1! Happy Wednesday!



2 comments:
Lovin your curling iron too! What kind is it? Your blog is so cute. Love that you're such a positive person. New follower and posting your link on my page!
Hi Jessah!
You're going to love this - the curling iron is a super cheap steal, but it works amazingly well!
Revlon, $15... picture here:
http://www.elle.com/Beauty/Hair/Penny-Wise-Hairstylist-Helena-Faccenda/(imageIndex)/6/(play)/false#mode=base;slide=6;
Post a Comment