Thursday, September 29, 2011

Cheesecake & Hairstyles

I seriously need to come up with more creative post titles.

Last night Chris took me out for my birthday dinner. We went to our favorite restaurant in BG - The Bistro. It is oh so yummy! They have the best bread and dipping oil of any Italian restaurant I've been to. Chris and I are big dipping oil people, in case ya didn't know. Chris had some sort of Chicken Florentine and I had the Baked Ziti. It was glorious. And then we finished the meal with this delish berry cheesecake.

Isn't it pretty? I almost didn't want to eat it. I said almost.
So earlier in the week I asked if I should get bangs and a few of you emailed me with your thoughts. I think I'm going to go for it! Here are a few pictures I'm going to take to my hair stylist for inspiration.


You like? Seriously... feel free to comment. I heart comments on the blog. :) It's okay to come out of lurkdom and let me know you read my crazy & rambling posts.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I think the bangs would be fab!!!