Friday night Chris and I had dinner at Longhorn, and then we went shopping for bedding. We were so excited to get stuff for our new king sized bed that was to be delivered Saturday! We found some pretty dark purple sheets from Target and we picked out a nice khaki comforter to go with it. On Saturday, Chris's parents came down to meet us for lunch at Greener Groundz (they have the BEST pizza in town!) and to help us move our old bed into the spare bedroom to make room for our new one. We were told the bed would be delivered between 1:00 and 2:00. So we waited....and waited...and before we knew it... 2:00 rolled around and there was no bed to be seen. I called the bedding place and asked if they were on their way, and this was their response. "Oh! Didn't anyone call you? Your mattress came in damaged and we had to order a new one. You won't get it til next Saturday." You have got to be kidding me. We were SOOO disappointed!
So Chris's parents left and me and Chris moped around and felt sorry for ourselves for about 20 minutes, and then we got over it! Ha! I guess in the grand scheme of things, there are worse things that could happen. But for a brief moment there, we were totally crushed! We ended up deciding to have a date night -- we went to O'Charley's for dinner and then went to see the movie, The Debt. It was really good!
Sunday before church, I got in some quality snuggle time with this little cutie.
 |
| For some reason I can't get this picture to flip the right way..grrr. |
Chris and I may or may not be obsessed with her. But how can you blame us? Look at this little face!
By the way, in case you were wondering - the search for my camera battery charger was not successful. These blurry pics were taken with my iPhone - sorry for the poor quality!
No comments:
Post a Comment