Even with all the rain and gloomy weather yesterday, I managed to have a pretty good little Monday. After work, I miraculously talked myself into going to workout at the gym (I recently re-joined the campus gym & I am the master at coming up with excuses NOT to go to the gym). I am always so glad when I am able to convince myself to go because I
always feel so much better when I do some sort of exercise! I'm also that person once I'm at the gym that watches the Food Network while running on the treadmill. Ha!
So I came home from the gym last night and had a very lovely little night fixing this yummy dinner.
 |
| Tortellini & Garlic Bread - so GOOD! |
And treating myself to this yummy dessert.
 |
| Chocolate.Covered.Strawberries. Doesn't get much better than that! |
And cuddled up with this adorable little snuggle bug.
 |
| I promise she is alive in this picture. Poor thing was just tuckered out! |
And watched this awesome show.
Did you watch it? It is
soooo good! I laughed, I cried,
I pretended I could sing too, and cheered for all the contestants because they were all AWESOME! Chris taught night class last night, but he came home in time to watch the second hour with me. He admitted to having a crush on the new judge, Sara Bareilles. But that's okay because I admitted to having a crush on the host, Nick Lachey. So we're all good.
I must admit, I'm having a pretty good little Tuesday so far too. I didn't think it was going to be all that great because I went to get a flu shot and had completely psyched myself into thinking it was going to hurt like the dickens (or whatever that saying is).... but I barely felt it at all! Sweet!
Now if I can just persuade myself into going to the gym again today, then this might turn out to be a great little Tuesday after all!
No comments:
Post a Comment