Monday, September 26, 2011

Good-Bye, 26. Hello, 27.

Just for fun, I'm going to list 26 things that happened while I was 26. (aka today is my 27th birthday & I'm depressed about getting older!)

1. I got MARRIED! Hello - you knew that was going to be my number 1.

2. Along with that, I got ENGAGED on Valentine's Day. Most romantic day of my life. (To clarify, my wedding day was the best day of my life, but Chris majorly pulled out all the stops on romance the night he proposed!)

3. I quit my old blog.

4. I started a new blog.

5. I quit my old book club.

6. I re-joined book club.

7. I quit the gym.

8. I re-joined the gym. (Starting to see a pattern here? Somebody can't make up their mind!!)

9. I moved 3 times. Holy cow - is that true?! 3 times in one year is a little bit much, don't ya think?

10. I got a new job. Good-bye Doc House, I'll miss you!

11. I went on my honeymoon. (Chris asked me last night if we could go on another honeymoon sometime soon because that was so much fun. Mr. Nation, we've been married less than 2 months, slow down there buddy!)

12. I ate at Paula Deen's restaurant with my sis. Yummy!

13. I visited Tybee Island, GA.

14. I got baptized on Easter Sunday.

15. I joined Rich Pond Baptist Church.

16. I graduated from WKU Staff Leadership Institute. (Okay, I may or may not be running out of interesting things I did....)

17. I had my first experience with the flu. (Hence the flu shot last week.)

18. I got outsmarted by a lawnmower and a big white dog.

19. I briefly saw Indianapolis, IN and Atlanta, GA which are two cities I had never seen.

20. I drove to Savannah, GA in one night with my sis singing Diamond Rio at the top of my lungs & lost my voice.

21. I lost my camera battery charger. (forever apparently....so mad)

22. I sat in the 2nd row, 50 yard line of the Titan's stadium during a football game. (Too bad it was for the UK v. WKU game instead of an actual Titan's game!)

23. I taught a class of 4th grade girls for Vacation Bible School.

24. I grew my bangs out. (For the record, I'm thinking about cutting them again. What do you think, yay or nay?)

25. I fell even more in love with Chris. (I know..gag. But again, for the record, I also fell even more in love with Lucy.)

26. I spent WAY too much time and brain cells coming up with a list of 26 things I did while I was 26!

Have a good day. Happy Birthday to me!

No comments: