Tuesday, September 13, 2011

A Few Random Thoughts

In my post about our weekend, I forgot to mention a GREAT movie that I watched on Sunday night.
While Chris was preparing for his Monday night class (working ever so dilengently and focused at our kitchen table), I was watching Rango in the living room and cackling loudly at the tv. It was HILARIOUS! I highly recommend this movie for kids and adults.

Does anyone have allergies going on lately? I don't ever recall getting allergies in September before, but for the past few weeks I can't seem to shake the constant sneezing and watery eyes. Maybe I'm allergic to something in our new house - I sure hope not!

One day last week I got fed up with our messy utlitity room and went to Target and bought some organization bins. Within thirty minutes, our utility room went from this:

Turn your head sideways - I'm not smart enough to figure out how to flip these pictures!
To this:

Again, turn sideways. Sorry!
Not bad, but not the best. It could still use some work, but I feel a little better!

And just because I know you need a Lucy fix, here is a picture of our furry friend from Chris's parents house last weekend.
They bought her this blanket. It's just for her. No one else can use it. You should feel how soft it is! That poor dog is so mistreated.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

OMG yes my sinus's and allergies are terrible!!!! All I've been doing is sneezing and snotting! I feel ya sister!