Chris, Lucy, & I headed up to Louisville this weekend to visit his parents. Chris's parents love to spoil Lucy, and Chris loves to eat at his favorite restaurants that he never gets to eat around here -- so everyone was really excited for this road trip! We ate at PF Chang's (hello sweet & sour chicken, I love you!) and at Mark's Feed Store (best BBQ chicken sandwich ever!), and we also did some shopping at Bed, Bath, & Beyond. I've been dreaming about all things pumpkin these days so I couldn't help myself from buying a pumpkin Yankee candle!
Also, while I totally adore my Keurig coffee maker, the Keurig doesn't make K-cups for Starbucks coffee. But I found a filter made for the Keurig at Bed, Bath, & Beyond so that now I can make my own Starbucks in my Keurig -- score!
You know I'm a coffee nut -- gotta grind my own beans and have my favorite Starbucks blends!
Sunday we were pleasantly surprised to find that Rebecca St. James was leading worship at Southeast.
It was like a mini-concert that we didn't even know we were attending til we got there!
It was so nice to sleep in on Monday - and to get up and have my coffee and watch a movie with nowhere to be! I also cooked stuff throughout the day that I never have time to cook for us - asparagus frittatas for breakfast, peanut butter chocolate chip cookies for dessert last night. Yummy!
Now it's back to reality today! But I gotta say, I'm a pretty happy girl with this cool weather! Who's got their boots on today? I do! I do! Hope you had a great Labor Day weekend!



No comments:
Post a Comment